Small Pet Visits
- Daily visits to your bunnies / piggies / hammies
- We’ll wash bowls, feed, water and clean up
- Choose your visit length and frequency
- Plus some run around time and plenty of love!
Small Pet Visits
If you’re going on holiday and need someone to check in on your bunny / guinea pig / hamster / tortoise / fish, you’ve come to the right place! Whether its just a quick feed and clean up or some time to let them stretch their legs, we’ll pop in to your home to make sure all is well and take care of your precious small pet, whatever their needs may be.
A typical small pet visit includes…
- Checking the pet is healthy and reporting back to the parent
- Cleaning all bowls and replenishing water and food as required
- Clearing loo area and cleaning up any pet related mess
- A chance to hop/crawl about (if required)
- A few basic house chores e.g. bringing in post, watering plants, taking out bin bags
- Daily updates via WhatsApp to let you know that your home is safe and your cats are happy and healthy.
Options and prices for small pet visits…
We understand different pets have different needs, so we offer 2 visit length options:
- 1 x 30 minute visit/day = £11.50 (minimum time required for 3 or less small pets)
- 1 x 1 hour visit/day = £15.00
- We charge x1.5 on Sundays and x2 on bank holidays
We offer 10% off for block bookings of 15+ consecutive days*
*Not applicable to short notice bookings (made within 72 hours of start date) or over the Easter and Christmas / NY periods.
**All prices exclusive of VAT.
How to book…
Simply email us your required dates and post code or use the form on our book a pawpair page and we’ll come back to you with our available options and respective rates. Once you’ve chosen your visit length we’ll arrange a friendly (no obligations) meet & greet. If we’re all happy to go ahead, we’ll get some paperwork sorted and take a set of house keys. Easy!