Dog Day Care
- A fun and safe day time environment for your dog
- We collect by 11AM and drop home after 3PM
- Includes walks, play time and snacks
- Fantastic for socialising and burning some energy!
Dog Day Care & Socialisation
If you have a (small) canine companion and need somewhere for them to go during the day then look no further. We can have your precious pup for the day, ensure they get some exercise, lots of love and all the while making new friends. We guarantee they will love it!
A typical outline of our dog day care…
- We collect day care pups between 10:00-11:00 and transport them comfortably and safely to our HQ
- Introduce them slowly to the other pups, they can get to know each other and become friends
- They will go on one main walk plus another short walk each day (and wee breaks in between if necessary)
- In between walks they will spend time at our HQ where they can play, have a snack and even a snooze if they like
- We drop pups home after 15:00 – safe, happy and sufficiently tired out.
Price of dog day care…
- 1 dog = £25.00 per day
- Half price per additional dog
- We charge £29.00 per day for unneutered males over 7 months of age
- We charge x1.2 on Sundays and x1.5 on bank holidays
We offer 10% off for block bookings of 15+ days per calendar month
We offer 20% off for block bookings of 20+ days per calendar month
**All prices exclusive of VAT.
How to book…
Simply drop us a line via our book a pawpair page or email us and we’ll get back to you ASAP with availability and a few questions about your dog. We have a daily limit of 10 spaces* so it is advisable to contact us well in advance. We’ll then arrange a [no obligations] meeting and if we’re all happy to proceed we’ve got some paperwork to sign and will take a set of house keys. We may ask to take your dog for a few trial days before agreeing to take them on full time. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us on 07572 804 138.
*Please note: we only take small breeds into day care. Also, in the interest of dogs’ safety and due to the way we operate and are insured, we cannot take on dogs who show any type of aggression towards other dogs or humans; dogs who have to be muzzled or dogs who cannot come off lead.