- Friendly visits to your cat/s in the comfort of their own home
- We’ll wash bowls, replenish food & water and clean litter trays
- Plus some play time, grooming and even medicating if required
- Choose from 1x30min / 1x1hr / 2x20min/day visits or overnight sitting
Kitten / Cat Visits & Overnight Sitting
So you’re going on holiday but your cat is not so good at travelling? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! We’ll look after your precious kitten / cat/s in the comfort of their own home. Whether they enjoy a game, neck scratch or just a lap to sit on, we will provide them with loving company. We are happy to play / brush / medicate / whatever is required so you can relax and enjoy your holiday and return home to relaxed and happy cats.
A typical cat visit includes…
- Checking the cat is healthy and reporting back to the client
- Cleaning all bowls and replenishing water and food as required
- Clearing litter tray with full cleans when necessary
- Cleaning up any pet related mess
- Some quality time with the cat/s depending on what they like – grooming / playing / lap time / background company
- Medicating if required
- A few basic house chores e.g. bringing in post, watering plants, taking out bin bags
- Daily updates via WhatsApp to let you know that your home is safe and your cats are happy and healthy.
Options and prices for cat visits / cat sitting / cat feeding…
We understand different cats have different needs, so we offer several different options (based on household with up to 3 cats):
- 1 x 30 minute visit/day (minimum) = £11.50/visit
- 1 x 1 hour visit/day = £15.00/visit
- 2 x 20 minute visits/day = £20.00/day
- 2 x 30 minute visits/day = £23.00/day
- Overnight cat sitting (approx. 8pm – 8am) = £30.00/night
- For all visits we charge x1.5 on Sundays and x2 on bank holidays
- For overnights we charge x1.2 on Sundays and x1.5 on bank holidays
We offer 10% off for block bookings of 15+ consecutive days*
*Not applicable to last minute bookings (made within 72 hours of start date) or over the Easter and Christmas / NY periods.
**All prices exclusive of VAT.
How to book…
Simply email us your required dates and post code or use the form on our book a pawpair page and we’ll come back to you with our available options and respective rates. Once you’ve chosen your kitty’s preferred visit / sitting option, we’ll arrange a friendly (no obligations) meet & greet. If we’re all happy to go ahead, we’ll get some paperwork sorted and take a set of house keys. Easy!