Kitten / Cat Visits
- Friendly visits to your cat/s in the comfort of their own home
- We’ll wash bowls, replenish food & water and clean litter trays
- Plus some play time, grooming and even medicating if required
- Choose from 1x30min / 1x1hr / 2x20min/day visits or overnight sitting
Kitten / Cat Visits & Overnight Sitting
Searching for ‘cat visits Wandsworth’ and surrounding areas? So you’re going on holiday but your cat is not so good at travelling? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! We’ll look after your precious kitten / cat/s in the comfort of their own home. Whether they enjoy a game, neck scratch or just a lap to sit on, we will provide them with loving company. We are happy to play / brush / medicate / whatever is required so you can relax and enjoy your holiday and return home to relaxed and happy cats.
A typical cat visit includes…
- Checking the cat is healthy and reporting back to the client
- Cleaning all bowls and replenishing water and food as required
- Clearing litter tray with full cleans when necessary
- Cleaning up any pet related mess
- Some quality time with the cat/s depending on what they like – grooming / playing / lap time / background company
- Medicating if required
- A few basic house chores e.g. bringing in post, watering plants, taking out bin bags
- Daily updates via WhatsApp to let you know that your home is safe and your cats are happy and healthy.
Options and prices for cat visits / cat sitting / cat feeding…
We understand different cats have different needs, so we offer several different options:
- 1 x 30 minute visit/day (minimum) = £11.50/visit
- 1 x 1 hour visit/day = £15.00/visit
- 2 x 20 minute visits/day = £20.00/day
- 2 x 30 minute visits/day = £23.00/day
- Overnight cat sitting (approximately 12 hours e.g. 8pm – 8am) = £30/night
- For visits we charge x1.5 on Sundays and x2 on bank holidays
- For overnights there is no extra charge on Sundays but we do charge x1.5 on bank holidays
- We charge a small extra travel fee of £1/km/visit outside of our standard service radius (3km from our HQ at SW17 0NY)
We offer 10% off for block bookings of 10+ consecutive days (not applicable to Easter weekend or Christmas / NY period).
How to book…
Simply email us your required dates and post code or use the form on our book a pawpair page and we’ll come back to you with our available options and respective rates. Once you’ve chosen your kitty’s preferred visit / sitting option, we’ll arrange a friendly (no obligations) meet & greet. If we’re all happy to go ahead, we’ll get some paperwork sorted and take a set of house keys. Easy!
5 star service for your cat…
“I’ve used Pawpairs many times to care for my cat [Nelly] when I go away and whether it’s for a day or a week, Nick and his team have been consistently brilliant.”Kate A.
“Thoroughly recommend Nick and his lovely team – we feel our cat [Ripley] is in safe hands when we are away, and receive daily updates on visits which is a great comfort!”Rob B.
“Absolutely brilliant service! Nick and his team are incredibly kind and flexible and take excellent care of our two little cats [Marley & Mush]!”Gemma R.